We are looking to hire a PHP Developer to join the Emerge team.
We are looking for experienced PHP Developer to join the Emerge team in our Avon Lake, Ohio office. We are interested in an innovative person who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
The PHP Developer will be someone who can:
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Identifying/Resolving issues related to interoperability between systems.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, EBay etc.)
- Passion for design and coding best practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- A love for new technologies, and a passion to keep yourself, and us, on the cutting edge of the industry.
- The discipline to work independently or collaborate with project teams to produce well-structured, readable, and documented code.
- An academic background in programming or related field (BS in Computer Programming or Software Development a big plus).
- Work with Account Rep and Project Manager to understand the client needs
- Develop innovative applications that solve client needs
- Test, troubleshoot, discover actual and potential issues and implement pre-emptive solutions
- Support existing PHP applications including troubleshooting and adding new features
- Work with junior developers to implement solutions
- Keep up-to-date on trends and best practices
- Share your knowledge and collaborate with other Emerge team members
- Competitive compensation including performance bonuses
- IRA with company match
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental and Eye Insurance
- Fitness Center just 25 yards away
- Unlimited coffee and fruit
- Ability to demonstrate your PHP development skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, orally and in writing, with team members and clients
- A desire to solve challenging problems quickly with creative and innovative solutions
Interested in This Position?
Please complete the following form to let us know you are interested in this position.