Emerge Inc. is seeking an innovative and experienced Marketing Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall marketing of Emerge, including website, newsletters, announcements and social media. You will also collaborate with the marketing team to generate demand for specific company product and service offerings.
Emerge is a mission driven team that strives to enrich lives in local communities by providing amazing digital tools for local businesses, non-profits, government agencies and economic development organizations. We are looking for an amazing Marketing Manager to tell our story and generate awareness and demand for our services in order to expand our footprint and have an even larger positive impact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee planning, execution, and reporting on all Company marketing activities
- Develop and implement strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence
- Craft and deliver innovative digital marketing campaigns via relevant channels, including but not limited to web, email, paid search, SEO, organic and paid social media, and virtual and in-person client meetings
- Manage agency and/or freelance partners as needed
- Interpret and communicate results of campaign performance with regular presentations on findings to the team
- Collaborate with and coach marketing team members to generate demand for specific company product and service offerings
- Manage the Emerge CRM system, including deciding the information to collect, how to organize information, internal training and report generation
- Network and build relationships in the community both in-person and using digital tools
- Believes in the value of thriving local communities
- Has a customer-oriented approach
- Takes initiative with authenticity, integrity and courage
- Makes thoughtful decisions quickly and execute them with boldness and intensity
- Is enthusiastic, energetic and excels in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Is self-motivated with the intellectual curiosity to constantly be learning, testing, and benchmarking in a dynamic space
- Has strong project management skills to initiate, plan, and execute projects from start to finish
- Strong multitasking ability, with an aptitude for managing multiple deadlines at once
- Possesses 4-8 years of relevant B2B or B2G experience in an agency, SaaS or other entrepreneurial/startup fast paced environment
- Is comfortable networking and building relationships, both in person and using digital tools
- Has strong experience with CRM software
- Keeps current with marketing trends, developments, and practices by participating in continuing education, professional organizations, and seminars; reading current literature; and maintaining professional contacts in the community
- Competitive Pay based on experience with opportunity for a quarterly bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Primarily in-office in Avon Lake, Ohio to collaborate with the team. Option for occasional work from home
Interested in This Position?
Primarily in-office in Avon Lake, Ohio to collaborate with the team. Option for occasional work from home.